• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

Funny CCW Story

Not really a "Tale of Self Defense" but I'm posting it here, anyways. So, I carry 100% of the time, and I carry a S&W Sigma .40. Tonight, I went to a party with a friend, and didn't really know anyone else there. Like always, I'm carrying. So anyways, as the party is dying down I end up in a...
  2. L

Open carry with an IWB holster

Is this considered open carry, or does the whole holster need to be visible and identifiable as a holster?
  3. L

Question regarding CCing...

Not sure where CC topics go, so I decided to just post this here. Move it if you'd like. My question is while CCing in an IWB holster, what are the chances of the gun just going off on it's own? This may seem like a ridiculous question, but my carry piece is a S&W Sigma .40. Those familiar with...
  4. L

Carrying concealed unloaded with no permit, but a full magazine?

Hey guys, this will be my first post :) Just wondering if in NH, a firearm is considered loaded if you have a full magazine on you. For example, can I carry a concealed, unloaded weapon, with a full magazine in my pocket, or is that considered a loaded weapon? I just put in my application for...