• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Thoughts about trading Glock 23 for a Glock 30s

I'm thinking about trading my Glock 23 for a Glock 30s does anyone have any experience with the 30s? thoughts? I have a 21 but i'm really short so carrying it feels like i'm carrying a brick. Lol
  2. B

Traveling from Washington state to Oregon

I live in WA and am planning to travel to Klamath Falls to see my cousin i know oregon does not honor WA's permit so what is the legal way for me to bring my handgun with me?
  3. B

40 VS 45 or another 9mm?

I currently have a Glock 19 and am in the market for another Glock I want to choose between the 21 23 30 and 36 OR get the 26 to go with my 19 and im having a hard time picking one lol I know what the current prices are for 9mm ammo but what am I looking at for 40 or 45 ammo prices and what are...
  4. B

Sig Sauer Mosquito 22

Does anyone have/shoot the Mosquito what are your thoughts on it as a plinking gun? picking one up next week.
  5. B

Thoughts on Walther P99

Does anyone have a Walther P99? I'm looking to get one and im just wondering how the 9mm version is and what the going price for one usually is?
  6. B

Glock made in Austria VS made in USA?

Is there really any differences between the two besides the markings?
  7. B

OT question about AOWs,SBRs and SBSs?

I know that Tax stamps are required for getting short barreled shotguns and such and Im interested in maybe getting one if I can come up with the money so how do I go about getting the tax stamp and everything that is needed to get one?
  8. B

Thoughts on Ruger LCP

I'm getting a Ruger LCP .380 next week when my background check clears I haven't had any experience with it other than holding it a bit in the store whats everyone elses take on the LCP? as far as is it a good gun how does it handle and would the LCP make a good EDC gun?
  9. B

Wenatchee Apple Blossom fest CC/OC?

Apple blossom festival is starting next weekend here in Wenatchee with a parade/food fair and carnival is it legal to cc or oc to any of these events? the food fair is on the courthouse property but is Not in the courthouse and I believe the carnival is gonna be set up in a PUD owned park
  10. B

Range shooting questions

I have a Glock 19 how to I teach my self to not flinch every time I pop a shot off? and whats a good way to get a laser sight properly sighted in?
  11. B

Random question i have

I spent a few years in NY when I was younger and I support the police fire depts. and such as much as the next guy so I have a bunch of nypd fdny ect shirts that I've collected over time aside from most likely looking funny or whatever is it against the law to wear a police dept shirt while OC...
  12. B

OT,Thought i'd share this

:)
  13. B

Glock either in 40 or 45 cal

I have a Glock 19 that I got as my first handgun last august but now im interested in a 40 or 45 caliber is there a glock that's roughly the size of the 19 in 40 or 45 caliber?
  14. B

OC Wenatchee question

I havnt OC'ed here in town since i got my CPL does anyone know the general feel of it here in wenatchee as far as people and LE are?
  15. B

Question

I havnt posted on here in a while im still fairly new to all of the laws and such, But I've been trying to read up as much as i can on everything and im just curious about this "Assault Weapons" ban. I carry a Glock 19 with 15 round mags IF this ban passes and semi autos and Hi-Cap mags are...
  16. B

Gun Shop in Wenatchee?

Does anyone on here know about the place here in Wenatchee that has a big wood rifle on its roof? is it an actual gun shop or one thats been closed down? i've heard some old crazy lady owns it lol
  17. B

New to group

Hi everyone i just turned 21 in Augest and have been carrying for a little over 2 weeks now :D