• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Bigpapa

What do you carry?

My XDs and love carrying it.
  2. Bigpapa

This will help all so 'Look at the Big picture'.

INTERESTING BIT OF THOUGHT. IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART MAYBE YOU SHOULD not READ. By Wayne Allyn Root (Las Vegas Review-Journal, April, 3 2013) Barack Hussein Obama is no fool. He is not incompetent. On the contrary, he is brilliant. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is purposely...
  3. Bigpapa

So is IL finally coming around on CC

http://news.yahoo.com/illinois-house-votes-allow-residents-carry-concealed-guns-211313359.html
  4. Bigpapa

Hello Everybody

I just join this site and I love all of the great info here, my name is George in live in Lakwood. I brought myself a springfield xdm .45 and I wanted to educate myself with the law. I'm also retired from the military with twenty-eight years so I know about guns but this is the first one I...
  5. Bigpapa

Newbie here

Hi everybody, my name is George and I live in Washington State, I just brought myself a springfield xdm .45 4.5 and I want to learn all I can about the do's and don't's on owning a weapon. Thanks you guys for having me on your forum and I looking forward on learn a lot here.