• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

N.C (PPP) Confusion

So, at 18 years of age you may legally open carry a firearm. But in order to buy that firearm you must get a Pistol Purchase Permit in order to buy privately since an 18 year old cannot go through an FFL. The police in my counties(own multiple properties) are very confused and tend to be very...
  2. D

Open Carry N.C

Can someone point me to the law which states I do not have to ID myself to police while carrying in NC, and also; can someone point me to the law where 18 year olds are permitted to OC handguns in N.C. This is what I got so far. § 14-269.7. Prohibitions on handguns for minors. (a) Any...
  3. D

North Carolina Open Carry Road Trip (New Member)

I'm 18 years old with 5 pistol permits, a Desert Eagle .50 but currently with the .40 magnum barrel. My girlfriend and I carry our Baby Desert Eagle 40S&W's. And we were wondering, we saw that a lot of states respect N.C's permit. Does that mean they recognize us as being able to Open Carry in...