• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alabama sex shop offers customers chance to swap guns for sex toys in Valentines Day

buster81

Surely this is a joke???

Pleasures, a store in Huntsville that bills itself as a "one-stop romance shop," rolled out a promotion Tuesday that allows customers to trade in their guns for sex toys.

Owner Sherri Williams said she's hoping her shop's guns-for-toys promotion, which ends Feb. 15, will help down-on-their luck lovers who can't afford to buy a gift.

"You never know, maybe there will be someone who says, 'I've got this gun that I could go rob a liquor store with, or maybe I can get me a blowup doll for Valentine's Day, instead," Williams told AFP.

"I'm also in it to get guns off the street -- to take them out of the hands of people who would potentially do harm with them, and put them in the hands of collectors," Williams told AFP.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r_sex_toys_in_valentines.html?r=news/national

M

McX

so, can i run a reverse of this? remove someone's 'power take off unit', take it to the store, and get a free gun in return?