• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Star Advertiser Poll -- same mostly negative results...

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
As in keeping with the other poll recently posted here, MOST Honolulu Star Advertisers responding to the newspaper's current poll want stricter guns laws.

[see attached screen-capture of poll results presently]

I guess there's no wonder then why HI has been so anti-gun and repressive since statehood: The majority of its residents apparently WANT it that way.

So what to do? Keep trying (at least) to go for "shall-issue" or just throw in the towell, give up and let them be?

Attachments

• Star Advertiser Gun Law Poll (as of 12-18-12).png
    Star Advertiser Gun Law Poll (as of 12-18-12).png
    26.1 KB · Views: 215