• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti OC cartoon

FMCDH

imported post

MHVishal wrote:
I was traveling to London form mach ester and Jewish family was sitting rite next to me and they were so arrogant and rude. The mans son had dropped his apple on the floor.so i tried to help him but his dad just snached it form my hand!!!!! My cousin sister was going to argue with them but then i stopped the argument.Personally id say jew are so weird bcoz they chuck alcohol in a new born baby's mouth.
Um... relevance to the OP or the context of OC? :question:

Yea, None, please try reading the thread before you comment.

I don't care for your generalization of a religion or a culture based upon a "weird" dinner experience. Such comments stretch the bounds of the forums ROE.

Also, please use spell check. It almost reads that you were under the influence of the "open container" yourself when you wrote this. People will take you more seriously when they don't have to guess at every third word.

Other than that, welcome to OCDO. Please feel free to join in the conversation with relevant opinion and or information.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

XD40coyote

imported post

Is the spambot programmed to say bad things about jewish people when posting on gun forums? Is this an official DHS stereotyping spambot?

BTW, as to the cartoon. Picture it depicted differently. Man staggering to his car, beer can in 1 hand, keys in the other. Right side- OCer walking normally to his car, keys in hand. Now we have a very pro gun version. Even better if the drunk guy is Ted Kennedy LOL.