• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OC dinners in Northern Virginia anytime soon?

XCon

imported post

Is anyone going totherange soon? Anyone interested I can invite you guys down at the Urban Warfare Center, you guys can shoot paint ball simulation of real life tactics etc.

XCon

imported post

if you are former marine, wtih ID, sheriff, police, home land security, can join us at the training facility. $430 for two hours shooting and lunch.

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

Opsgear wrote:
if you are former marine, wtih ID, sheriff, police, home land security, can join us at the training facility. $430 for two hours shooting and lunch.

how much does it take to get swatpro911 to show up to talk for 15 minutes at a coffee shop that he had the liberty in choosing?

XCon

imported post

I am a very busy man. I am young but very busy than res of you guys in this forum. Swatrpo911 is my screen name as well.You want to meet up at Jefferson street starbucks? Make sure to OC so I can recognize.

TEX1N

imported post

KodiakISGOOD wrote:
Opsgear wrote:
how much does it take to get swatpro911 to show up to talk for 15 minutes at a coffee shop that he had the liberty in choosing?
He would probably be able to meet you at this starbucks, because it's near the urban warfare center. The only downside is that it would then cost you $434!!!

XCon

imported post

i am in virginia now so I can stop by at any starbucks within fairfax and arlington county borderline. I need gold dots ammo 9mm. Anybody selling em?