• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anyone want to meet up at an IDPA competition

goalseter88

Big Boy

imported post

Hmm. I've always wanted to try out some IDPA.

It's 2 and a half hours away from me....I'm going to have to think about it.

HYRYSC

Yep, I will be there.

I looking for information about the range, but couldn't find it. Will the pistol and rifle ranges be open also?

goalseter88

yah i thinking this place isnt really a range. its more of a place that only teaches like self defence and weapon classes. but isnt really a place you just go to shoot. they do the IDPA shoot outs due to they already have most of the stuff already there for the self defence classes and this prob gets new potential customers to come in and see them that would of never have come by before. like me i never thought of going there besides for the IDPA, but while i was checking for the IDPA i saw one of there classes i thinking of taking.