• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Baraboo Farm and Fleet OC information

HandyHamlet

Due to their weapons policy they may actually gain 250 new people who spend a grand a year.

I'll ask you again. Why are you here exactly? And your statement is laughable since WAVE only has like 4 members. Nice try trolling though.

The Blains I shop at the most still has the same size ag section in the same part of the store since it opened decades ago.

You're full if sh*t. Any ex-loyal customer knows that. They have no inventory on the shelves anymore compared to when it was a real Farm and Fleet. Again, nice try though.

santana

I'll ask you again. Why are you here exactly? And your statement is laughable since WAVE only has like 4 members. Nice try trolling though.

You're full if sh*t. Any ex-loyal customer knows that. They have no inventory on the shelves anymore compared to when it was a real Farm and Fleet. Again, nice try though.

Since you are not originally from Wisconsin, you would have no idea what the the Corporate store looked like when it opened, I have shopped there since it opened. Same amount of Ag products or more. Nice try baiting though.

Mlutz

They lost about $1,000 from me just from ammo sales in the last 6 months. I bought the ammo at Gander for the SAME PRICE. So that was good. But, you are correct, they havent lost any business.

cheezhed

I also no longer shop there. When I would visit Rice Lake I would dump quite the wad there and I have
been doing that for quite the while I will now bring whatever I need in with me instead of buying there
and I spent an easy grand a spread out over a year in their store. So I think that yes they have lost business.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
A posting on the Iowa forum said that the Blains in Iowa were not posted. If so, sounds like they have selectively implemented a no firearm policy against Wisconsin residents, which is ironic considering they are a Wisconsin based company. The founders' children, who now run the company, must be live in Madison.

If they post Wisconsin stores after concealed carry goes in place they can kiss off their ammo, hunting and firearm accessories sales.

Last edited:

Gunslinger

Due to their weapons policy they may actually gain 250 new people who spend a grand a year. The Blains I shop at the most still has the same size ag section in the same part of the store since it opened decades ago.

This is all satire, right? What are they going to do, advertise with brady? Send out fliers saying "we do not support the 2nd Amendment. Fellow travelers welcome." Are you sure you're on the right forum? I think it's brady.org you're looking for. WI just make a strong statement about RKBA. These dicks don't get it.

BROKENSPROKET

A posting on the Iowa forum said that the Blains in Iowa were not posted. If so, sounds like they have selectively implemented a no firearm policy against Wisconsin residents, which is ironic considering they are a Wisconsin based company. The founders' children, who now run the company, must be live in Madison.

If they post Wisconsin stores after concealed carry goes in place they can kiss off their ammo, hunting and firearm accessories sales.

The one I got kicked out of is not posted. The manager approached me and handed me 5" x 7" piece of paper.

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

Due to their weapons policy they may actually gain 250 new people who spend a grand a year. The Blains I shop at the most still has the same size ag section in the same part of the store since it opened decades ago.

Shop where you want, personally, I will support businesses that respect my decision to carry. Also, I try not to go places that have thrown my friends out either.