• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Basically Bill 3292

dadpharm

Hey, I just e mailed my seantor(Mike Fair) and state rep(Dwight Loftis) trying to garner their support of open and restaurant carry next session. We were very close ,i think, this last session> Hope everyone will tart doing the same town. Anyone have thoughts about us getting this thru TX Folks

carsontech

Activist Member
I think we should see what the NRA does to H.3292, first.

I didn't want to settle for anything less than constitutional carry, with restaurant carry in H.3292. Now I am getting so antsy, I would almost be happy if we could at least get unlicensed open carry, with restaurant carry, passed.

The goal needs to remain the same, we need to shoot for, or beyond, constitutional carry, for SC.

Last edited: