• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryclubjoe

Troll's fishing for someone to play with.

I'm not bitin', especially after he admitted in an email that his 'sophomoric banter' was designed merely to elicit responses for his pleasure.

Falls you know better, this is a serious topic.. Do you not have posterity to groom?

CCJ

Fallschirjmäger

My posterity is fine.

Do you not have a posterior to groom?
baboons-grooming-denise-swanson.jpg

gutshot II

I'm not bitin', especially after he admitted in an email that his 'sophomoric banter' was designed merely to elicit responses for his pleasure.

A wise decision. The entire forum should follow that example. Much like stray dogs, trolls that are not fed will whine and snarl for a brief period, then vanish.

countryclubjoe

True, I do have a position befitting joe's abilities... but I'm not one to force anything on anyone.

LlzZzyz.gif

All this coming from the man that espouse of sophomoric rhetoric.. Another hypocrite exposed! Another parent disgracing his children have you boys no shame no honor.. Sitting at your computer typing lies about supporting liberty and rights..

Nightmare falls canby gunshotII --- How do you boys face your family, you speak of supporting rights while supporting violators thereof.. The actions of a fraud and a coward!

My .02
CCJ

solus

Not taking the troll's bait.

True, I do have a position befitting joe's abilities... but I'm not one to force anything on anyone.

LlzZzyz.gif

My posterity is fine.

Do you not have a posterior to groom?
baboons-grooming-denise-swanson.jpg

my humblest apology to the Bard...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

countryclubjoe

+1 There is no first amendment right that demands replying to trolls. They have no right to not be ignored.

And yet another hypocrite.. Claims to support the constitution however only for folks that have the same ignorant mind set as he..

Real class act.. The hypocrisy goes on and on..

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

Burying heads in the sand and hiding from the issues don't make the issues go away..

" Be the person you wish too be".. However consider your posterity.. What kind of country do you foresee them living in?

Cowards run and hide patriots fight for injustice against their fellow man.. Don't wear your freedom like a yoke and chains..

My .02
CCJ

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Burying heads in the sand and hiding from the issues don't make the issues go away..

" Be the person you wish too be".. However consider your posterity.. What kind of country do you foresee them living in?

Cowards run and hide patriots fight for injustice against their fellow man.. Don't wear your freedom like a yoke and chains..

My .02
CCJ

Now, there is one for the ages.

Writing that one down, CCJ.

countryclubjoe

--Moderator edited--

American Creed; Patriotism which leaps over the fence of party prejudice, Religion which jumps over the wall of intolerance, Brotherhood which climbs over the mountain of national separation...

I can name at least 5 here that no nothing of said American Creed while claiming too support rights.. Their name need no mention. When they come out from under the covers they shall expose themselves and their lack of the American Creed..

A sorry sorry lot indeed!

My .02
CCJ

Last edited by a moderator:

countryclubjoe

Oh, heavens, my knickers are all atwist! :banana:

" To sin by silence when they should protest, makes cowards of men"

Falls you are the poster child for the aforementioned quote!.. However your not alone.. Canby Gutshot Nightmare WW have your yellow back!

I pray your posterity forgive you..

CCJ

countryclubjoe

Normative and prescriptive statements, characterized by would, should, and could, have no inherent truth value. So says Walter E. Williams.

I attended a few of Mr.Williams lectures at Temple University over the years..

If he read the foolish prejudicial comments of some here including you he would be appalled..
In the 80s he sat two rows behind me at Philadelphia 76ers game, he is a relative of Jules Irvin so please keep your conjecture to yourself..
The man denounces racial divide you and your ilk support it.. Again your hypocrisy is on display.. Quoting the words of a black-man too support your beliefs is a real joke.. Please come to the table with better food for thought.. Your crumbs are not tasty.

Ill pray for your posterity!

CCJ

Fallschirjmäger

--Moderator edited--
American Creed; Patriotism which leaps over the fence of party prejudice, Religion which jumps over the wall of intolerance, Brotherhood which climbs over the mountain of national separation...

I can name at least 5 here that no nothing of said American Creed while claiming too support rights.. Their name need no mention. When they come out from under the covers they shall expose themselves and their lack of the American Creed..

" To sin by silence when they should protest, makes cowards of men"

Falls you are the poster child for the aforementioned quote!.. However your not alone.. Canby Gutshot Nightmare WW have your yellow back!
CCJ
1) It's "know nothing" not "no nothing"; 6th-grade students would know better.
2) It's "to support" not "too support"; again, 6th graders know better or they get their knuckles rapped.
3) It's "you're not alone" not "your not alone"; 6th graders, ad nauseum...
Bonus Point, using 'name' to refer to a group of people instead of 'names'.

Oh look, yet another in the long list of intellectual thieveries our Plagiarist in Chief has tried to pass off as his own thoughts. What is this, Joe, the eigth or ninth time you've been caught? I've lost count.
American Creed:
Patriotism which leaps over the fences of party prejudice.
Religion which jumps over the wall of intolerance.
Brotherhood which climbs over the maintain of national separations.

A plagiarist is the lowest sort of thief, surpassed only by child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.