• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

don't you guys want to meet SGT Jensens hot packingmama?

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
:) sometimes people set up a crapload of watermelons and stuff, and they just leave em there (MWAHAHAHAHHA... targets ;))
we have a whole bunch of baby watermelons in our garden that didn't fully grow, just waiting to be targets.

b1ack5mith

imported post

SWEET! theres a place about 5 mins from my house, you just drive like youre goin to my place, then pass up the next street, and make a left on utah avenue, its called the west mountains, you know the brown ones that have tons of dead grass? thats the one. you just stay on utah avenue, and pass the dump (itll split into 2 roads, the left will be the dump, and the right is a CRAPPY road and you gotta dodge the potholes :D) anyway, once you reach the end of the road, you just get out, and start shootin lol. and when no one is there, you can set up a target a few hundred yards away :D

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
Now if only you could post that picture you promised of your red hot packingmama.

Here ya go! kinda blurry, I need to fix my camera.
DSC01958.jpg

Tacomatose

imported post

Nice pic!! Shes a very beautiful women, and the gun on the hiptakes it toanother level! Shelooks very familiar to me (almost like a girl I dated in High School)But that was up here in Layton about 10 years ago. I love to see women excercising their rights to protect themselves. I look forward to meeting you guys on Saturday. Keep it safe, B

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

not my best picture, but thanks for the nice compliment. Sorry didn't date ya in highschool, I grew up in california. I am getting a current list together right now of who is going on Sat. then calling for reservations. will change then on Sat. if needs be. Don't forget about the news crews! (fox 13 and ksl)

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
not my best picture, but thanks for the nice compliment. Sorry didn't date ya in highschool, I grew up in california. I am getting a current list together right now of who is going on Sat. then calling for reservations. will change then on Sat. if needs be. Don't forget about the news crews! (fox 13 and ksl)
this is packingmama talking not SGT Jensen whoops.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ok here is the new list... total of 15 so far

blacksmith + 1
SGT Jensen + 1
packingmama + 1
tacomatose + 0
utoc-45-44 + 0
ruger collector + 1
jeff johnson + 1
cardo + 0
clark aposhian ( talked to him on the phone he said he probabally would be there, slight chance he won't if not he would send charles hardy.) he said put both of them down for reservations.

let me know if this is incorrect or if you plan on bringing others or kids, we are bringing our 2.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:

I was getting worried for a sec. :celebrate.

I know the Military can play games on a Guys mind. :celebrate. Crossdressing and all:what:.

Good Thing that Packingmama came back and said it was her writing:lol:

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:

I was getting worried for a sec. :celebrate.

I know the Military can play games on a Guys mind. :celebrate. Crossdressing and all:what:.

Good Thing that Packingmama came back and said it was her writing:lol:
It was on my computer and didn't realize he was signed in until I posted, are you bringing your wife?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

packingmama wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
this is packingmama talking not SGT Jensen whoops.

IMPOSTER!!! :uhoh:

UTOC-45-44

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
packingmama wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
She is Heading to Az today for 10 days. A job thing. So I will try to come
you better come.
OOOOOHH! :shock: Souds like a threat to me. Don't worry, she carries a 9MM, you could shield yourself with a matress! ;)
:celebrate.....................................................OTFLMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tacomatose

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
packingmama wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
She is Heading to Az today for 10 days. A job thing. So I will try to come
you better come.
OOOOOHH! :shock: Souds like a threat to me. Don't worry, she carries a 9MM, you could shield yourself with a matress! ;)
I haven't laughed so hard at anyones post in a long time. That matress comment still makes me laugh everytime I think about it. :lol:

tarzan1888

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:
Now if only you could post that picture you promised of your red hot packingmama.

Here ya go! kinda blurry, I need to fix my camera.
DSC01958.jpg

Nice looking GUN!

OH yea your wife is very pretty too.

Tarzan

PS Sorry to take so long to respond, but I have been, and still am, visiting my daughter and son-in-law and playing with my Granddaughter and my 8 month old Grandson, (Who Looks Just Like Me, poor kid)

It looks like you guys had a great time at the get together and maybe next time I can make it too.