• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearms in the Billings Library

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I have a shindig coming up in January at the Billings Library. I plan to OC my pistol, as I always do, during the affair. I have done some research and can find no information at all that prevents me from doing so.

I can wear a center-fire or a black powder pistol, altho the CF is my choice. My main question.......Is there anything that will prevent me from OCing at the Library in Billings??

Found this in library rules: #10 Bringing a firearm, knife with a blade longer than 3”, or other weapon into the Library. This rule in no instance applies to law enforcement officers and other officials provided for in law.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
So...........BP weapons are treated the same as a CF weapon. So, as far as I can see, no center-fire and no black powder. Am I correct in this?