• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gene German News Flash

CalicoJack10

I certainly hope you can back up your promise once we get a permit system. The fact is that since no bill has been submitted we do not know what states WI will recognize. Anyone who already has a MN or other permit should already be aware that in order to be exempt from the federal GFSZ law you need a permit issued by the State where the school is located. A MN permit whether resident or non-resident only covers you in MN for GFSZ. WI residents sould assume that they will HAVE to get a WI permit and that no other permit will help them stay clear of the law in WI.
That is noble that you donate your time to train others. The reality is that we will likely have a permit system and that training will incur costs to both teach and attend.

I already back up what I say. I teach free open carry. You completely failed to realize that I already addressed the use of a out of state permit by Wisconsin residents while in Wisconsin. But I guess that is nothing compared to the need to rabble rouse and create dysfunction. And nobility has nothing to do with what I do, nor is it a donation. It is an investment in the constant assured future and our ability to continue to lawfully carry our firearms without having untrained "Toters" out there hitting innocent victims and children because they think it would be cool to pop off 45 rounds from their Glock. Dawg!

But I suppose in your trade (no matter what system we get into place) while you yelp about how we need to do things, you fail to realize that the carrying of a firearm is not just an inherent right, but a responsibility to take care of those that can not take care of themselves. And to make sure we do it with ZERO collateral damage, either to others, or our rights. And the only way to do that is to make sure that all of us are as responsible as possible, and as well trained as possible.

As far as the money goes, there is a constant failure on the parts of those that would want to force a permit system and training requirements on us, in that they do not realize that people who are well trained will provide a future for us all by furthering their training and creating a strong case (By not hitting innocent bystanders and children) for our future generations and their ability to take classes and carry themselves.

Lets see Gene back up his "Belief" and put his pocket book aside and do the same thing!

I agree, if you are too scared to stand for your rights, you go ahead and wait for the government to give you those rights. But I think you are out of line trying to force feed your ideals to others.

As for me, I will do what I want, I will believe what I want, and I will SURE AS HE77 fight tooth and nail for what I know is right!

And just so there is no mistake about it, I am a disabled vet who cane barely make it from month to month taking care of myself and my family, and I still stand tall in what I believe and teach for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Grant Guess

Vicki McKenna was doing her best on her FB page to get this AACFI all of the customers and the trainers that she could. I sent her an email explaining about German and she wouldn't bother to reply. When I posted in her one thread requesting trainers today, she deleted the thread.

Somebody needs to clue her in that some of these AACFI's trainers were doing their best to kill Constitutional Carry. She sure as hell won't believe me.

vicki@wiba.com

BROKENSPROKET

Vicki McKenna was doing her best on her FB page to get this AACFI all of the customers and the trainers that she could. I sent her an email explaining about German and she wouldn't bother to reply. When I posted in her one thread requesting trainers today, she deleted the thread.

Somebody needs to clue her in that some of these AACFI's trainers were doing their best to kill Constitutional Carry. She sure as hell won't believe me.

vicki@wiba.com

I have come to understand that Vicki Mckenna is not about values, she is about ratings. She has sold her soul to ratings.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I have come to understand that Vicki Mckenna is not about values, she is about ratings. She has sold her soul to ratings.

I'll respectfully disagree.

Vicki became friends with Gene a long time ago and he doesn't introduce himself and say "Hi I'm Gene, and I want mandatory permits and training"

Vicki is a staunch principled supporter of constitutional carry. I doubt she knew how hard Gene worked behind the scenes to kill constitutional carry. Now she's in a tough spot because a "friend" holds a different position than her.

As long as she continues to advocate for constitutional carry, she has my support. IF Gene "gets to her" and she changes her tune, then I'll agree she sold her soul.

That said, if all the constitutional carry people throw her under the bus because she was friends with Gene for years before this last legislative session, I'M SURE Gene will be happy to fill the void with HIS message of mandatory permits and training.