• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Golden Corral

Jim40Cal

I just received this email in regards to one I sent to them:

We apologize for any misunderstanding. We appreciate your feedback. Since your last visit we have taken down the signs and hopes this meets your approval. If I can be of any more service to you please let me know. We want your business and hopes you will continue to dine with us.

Sincerely

Patricia

Operating Partner
Golden Corral

jlb27537

I also wrote them and got this reply:

In response to your e-mail we have since taken down our sign. I hope this meets your approval. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Patricia

Operating Partner

Golden Corral

Jim
Texas CCL

Richieg150

Yes, we need to go there to show our appreciation for them removing their sign.We could go as a group or a few of us could go....Im up for it if anybody wants to go, and I could pass out a few Open Carry Cards there..

Richieg150

Lets meet there a night this week, im up for any night but Wed.....how about Tuesday at 6 pm, just for thought..

mobodyguard

im glad they took it down cause i went Thursday and i was looking for it and didnt see, i wish i would have read this cause i would have open carry, but since i know now i will for now on. I would like to go but i work on tuesday evenings. sorry maybe next time.