• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GRAA Rally on Sun. 1/19/2014 starts at 11am. (State Capitol grounds)

FreeInAZ

Here's a link to Gun Rights Across America site
http://www.gunrightsacrossamerica.com/

1700 W. Washington St. Phoenix , AZ. 85007

8yjy4use.jpg

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

Here's a link to Gun Rights Across America site
http://www.gunrightsacrossamerica.com/

1700 W. Washington St. Phoenix , AZ. 85007

8yjy4use.jpg

Sorry FreeInAZ. It looks like I won't be making it:(. Unable to find a ride from any college student friends I know, and other guys haven't gotten back to me about it. I did mention this to a large handful of people, and one girl did seem interested, so I'll see what I can do to make another ally of Freedom on that front.

That's the problem when you don't own a car: you're really limited by how far you can pedal and/or walk. So unless someone on here from Tucson (U of A area) chimes in about being able to give people a lift, I'll only be there in spirit.

Rusty Young Man

So... How did it go?

I wasn't able to find a ride.:(
Been waiting around for an update on the Facebook page or something, but haven't gotten much.
AZ did good, right?

Rusty Young Man

From the Arizona GRAA page

Looks like AZ "representatives" won't likely their forget Freedom-loving constituents' presence.

Here are two photos from the AZ FB page for GRAA:

(I really like the guy with the slung rifle in the background; looks to be some sort of bullpup or SBR)
964579_359494564188256_1948566212_o.jpg

And one that gives a better idea of the number in attendance (including children:eek:):
1548136_359494557521590_268818501_o.jpg

Also, I'd like to make it clear that I was NOT in attendance, as I was unable to procure a ride to PHX (I am in Tucson attending the U of A).