• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Show in Fairmont this weekend!

Sig229

October 6th & 7th
When: Sat. 9am-5pm & Sun. 9am-4pm
Where: National Guard Armory, 1516 Mary Lou Retton Drive, Fairmont, WV 26554.
Admission: $6.00 for Adults. Children 12 and under free!

Last edited:

GarandGuy55

I haven't been in a few years, but it is usually a really nice show. Might end up going down with my dad if we have some spare time.

GarandGuy55

I was there Saturday morning. There was a good selection of things to browse through. My first love in firearms were the antique surplus rifles and there were a lot there. I was surprised at the number of M-14s! There was also a dealer there that had a few tasers and stun guns that he would operate for people to see. Those things are louder than you'd think, lol. Didn't buy anything, but it wasn't a wasted trip.