• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for new S&W 686 4" suggestions

bradco

imported post

I am looking for holster for new revolver that I really like and would like to start CCW with it. I am 5'10 171 lbs waist between 31 and 33 when full and right handed. as the weather is changing can someone who has one suggest a good holster as I do not want to buy and try, then end up stuck with something not good nor comfortable.

Marco

curtiswr

imported post

Thinking about the Sourdough Pancake for my Redhawk.

Is the option of a removable safety strap basically the addition of a retention strap of some sort? Does anyone have photos of various configurations??