• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

illegal immigrants not allowed to own guns

Gil223

You misspelled "doofus". If you're going to insult me, do it properly. :p

You just proved my point. See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dufus Inasmuch as the word is non-standard English it can be spelled almost any way one desires. But, it is an acronym for "Dumb Ugly F'd Up Soldier (or Sailor)", so most accurately, my spelling is correct. Misspelling dufus is only done by a dufus. :lol: Pax...

PistolPackingMomma

It's adorable that you think you're going to offend me or hurt my feelings by calling me names :lol:

Tell you what, when you can engage in a conversation without resorting to childish attacks, you'll be welcomed back to the adult table. In the mean time, drink your kool-aid, and maybe find yourself a little "pax"...

jdholmes

It's adorable that you think you're going to offend me or hurt my feelings by calling me names :lol:

Tell you what, when you can engage in a conversation without resorting to childish attacks, you'll be welcomed back to the adult table. In the mean time, drink your kool-aid, and maybe find yourself a little "pax"...

Hah! I like this lady.

Gil223

Oh, yeah... I'm absolutely crushed. :rolleyes: (I will admit that the name-calling was a bit over the top, but I eventually grow weary of repeating the same thing multiple times.)

jdholmes

Oh, yeah... I'm absolutely crushed. :rolleyes: (I will admit that the name-calling was a bit over the top, but I eventually grow weary of repeating the same thing multiple times.)

It's not our fault you keep spewing forth the same verbal diarrhea.

Saying something over and over does not make it true.

Last edited:

LkWd_Don

Homeland Security has purchased a few of these

With the New Urban Assault Vehicles that DHS has purchased for Immigration & Customs Enforcement as well as the poor economy slowing the tide of illegals into America, this whole thread may be a moot point soon.
DHS-Urban-Asualt-Vehicle-02.jpg View attachment 8503

We can hope anyway.

Last edited:

F350

Here; I fixed it for ya....

Wow...reading through this article has been an eye opener. I cannot believe the bitterness in some people.

Everyone has a right to protect their life. The government cannot give or take that away.

What is funny is that some people fail to realize that the so called illegals are welcomed in some areas of our country with open arms. Why? Because they actually help the Democrat party in elections.

That's why areas with the most illegals, ie California and New York have instructed there LEO's not to report illegals to ICE. They want them here. They spend US dollars, they do work that US citizens won't like vote Democrat, many of them even consume far more taxes than they ever pay!

Get of your high horse. I truly believe the founding fathers would jap slap you off of it.The final statement of a liberal to cloak themselves in rigorousness

jdholmes

Trust me pal, I am far from liberal. Problem with people like you is they think they know the whole picture from a small piece.

Just because I believe people have rights regardless of where they come from or how they got there does not make me a liberal.

KBCraig

There are ways to come to the USA LEGALLY without becoming a criminal or are all those people that apply for LEGAL entry just doing it wrong?
To further quote you:

"2. Yea try it."

Go ahead. Pretend you're a manual laborer seeking a work visa to the U.S. Hell, pretend you're a Ph.D. computer scientist with a million dollar bank account and try it. See how easy it is.

(You really should have read the rest of JDHolme's posts before you said he couldn't get Canadian medical care.)

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Some illegals may be here for good reasons, but some are not. You don't have to be a US citizen to obtain a gun permit in my state of Indiana. Aliens are allowed to carry, just not illegal aliens. That makes perfect sense.

My wife is not a US citizen, she is a Canadian citizen. In a few more years she will be a US citizen. But we have gone through all the legal hassles, and expense, that Uncle Sam requires so she can be here legally. And yes, she does have an Indiana LTCH. You would want to know someone's background before you entrust him with such a huge responsibility as carrying a lethal weapon. I don't want a felon carrying a handgun, weather they happen to be a US citizen, or an alien. I'm all for non citizens carrying as long as they are a law-abiding person of upright character. Illegal aliens, hell no - we know nothing about who they are or what they have done. Let them go through the process and obtain their visa, then go for it and get a permit to carry.

Last edited:

LkWd_Don

Some illegals may be here for good reasons, but some are not. You don't have to be a US citizen to obtain a gun permit in my state of Indiana. Aliens are allowed to carry, just not illegal aliens. That makes perfect sense.

My wife is not a US citizen, she is a Canadian citizen. In a few more years she will be a US citizen. But we have gone through all the legal hassles, and expense, that Uncle Sam requires so she can be here legally. And yes, she does have an Indiana LTCH. You would want to know someone's background before you entrust him with such a huge responsibility as carrying a lethal weapon. I don't want a felon carrying a handgun, weather they happen to be a US citizen, or an alien. I'm all for non citizens carrying as long as they are a law-abiding person of upright character. Illegal aliens, hell no - we know nothing about who they are or what they have done. Let them go through the process and obtain their visa, then go for it and get a permit to carry.

As I support and defend the practice of Legal Immigration as being one of our Great Nations best assets, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I would suggest one minor qualification if it is not already in practice and that is to insure that the expiration date of the License to carry a firearm will not exceed the Legal Immigrant or Legal Non-Immigrant's document expiration date.

ManInBlack

But we have gone through all the legal hassles, and expense, that Uncle Sam requires so she can be here legally. And yes, she does have an Indiana LTCH. You would want to know someone's background before you entrust him with such a huge responsibility as carrying a lethal weapon.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The government does not need to know my background, nor "approve" me to carry a lethal weapon. It is my right. Rights, as opposed to privileges, are inherent in all human beings, predate government, are superior to government, and cannot be granted by government.

:banghead:

Last edited:

Cisco

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The government does not need to know my background, nor "approve" me to carry a lethal weapon. It is my right. Rights, as opposed to privileges, are inherent in all human beings, predate government, are superior to government, and cannot be granted by government.

:banghead:

Here, here! That nails it on the head!