• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LAPD on City Wide Tactical Alert

Ca Patriot

I just got back from an LAPD station and they are going on city wide tactical alert over the Zimmerman stuff.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Well? What are you waiting for?

Get in there and document and provide citizen oversight! You're missing a great chance to tell us how great a sooper-patriot you are; and a great chance at another thread title that starts with I.

Hey! I got one for you! Why not just start a few self-promotional threads that have nothing whatever to do with OC? Oh, darn. You've already done that a couple dozen times. Sorry. Wasn't trying to give advice to an expert or anything. Just trying to help.

<snicker>

eye95

Thread title does not start with "I," but the first word of the first post is...

You guessed it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Ca Patriot

Well? What are you waiting for?

Get in there and document and provide citizen oversight! You're missing a great chance to tell us how great a sooper-patriot you are;

At this point it doesn't look like much is going on.

However, if things start to get crazy I don't think I will go out because the people rioting will be black and Hispanics.

They are mad at whites and the last time they rioted here in LA they were attacking and killing innocent white people.

I'll stay at home in my safe white neighborhood.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
At this point it doesn't look like much is going on.

However, if things start to get crazy I don't think I will go out because the people rioting will be black and Hispanics.

They are mad at whites and the last time they rioted here in LA they were attacking and killing innocent white people.

I'll stay at home in my safe white neighborhood.

Hahahahahahahahahaa!! He actually took that post seriously!

Hey, NotaPatriot! If they're attacking innocent white people, you got nothing to worry about.