• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawson Family Home Fire.. Help Needed

solus

OP, one would hope your one post in the last year and a half, seeking money w/o any type of explanation for a family in the extreme NE portion of WA state, is extraordinary brash to say the least!

Being of goodwill, I will tell you what...i will contribute to your gofundme, if you contribute to the multiple Socially Economic stressed (poor) Goldsboro families who completely lost family member(s), homes, belongings, and vehicles from the massive flooding from aftermath of NC's recent release of hurricane floodwaters from the Raleigh Dam ~ our local residents didn't even have water to drink!

or better yet, contribute to those families who experienced the same total devastation in the Western NC or Chattanooga TN firestorms.

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
I have looked into sprinklers for the home .... for a 3000 sq ft home, being constructed, its like 3K (not bad) .... same house, retrofitting (ie house already built) about 3X that ~ 10K