• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet and Greet: Feb 21st at 1930 hrs in American Fork at Rib City

JoeSparky

Centurion
Hello all,

We have been invited AGAIN by the owner of Rib City in American Fork to return again. I have been told that it is my responsibility to set this up, so I am doing so now.

Feb 21st at 1930 hours until whenever. And Yes, this definitely is an OC friendly event. This is also posted on the Utah concealed carry website.

I am looking for an fairly accurate listing of those intending to attend so either list yourself here OR on the other site, P Lease not on both.

Since, I have listed myself and my other (better) half there I will not list us here.

We have been at this location SEVERAL times. Even as a OC friendly location, please no un-holstering unless in a needed and justified event. And then excellent marksmanship would be appreciated by all. LOL

Yep, I need to get Toni, the owner a sign for her to post if she would like.:monkey