• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Supreme Court denies CADL leave to appeal

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
my understanding is moc leadership actually viewed the video caught by security camera's. So someone in their ranks knows .... This said ....until its posted or i see it another way i'll take tyler's word vs the scumbags in lansing gov. Any day of the week. This is dead horse! Why do we keep beating it? Sooner or later they would have pulled this crap with another (more conventional) ocer, that's a given. We won! So let's count our blessing & build a huge war chest for the next battle, shall we?

qft

m.marino

+1 to FreeInAZ,

From the looks of things folks the battle is about to get ugly. No need to fight among ourselves more then enough idiots to go around. -Michael