• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Minnesota gun rights organizations?

griffin

Hey all, I'm from Michigan but looking for some contact info/web links on any gun rights organizations in Minnesota. This OCDO sub-forum doesn't seem to get too much traffic, but I'm assuming CC is at least popular. Thanks.

robdoar

Hey all, I'm from Michigan but looking for some contact info/web links on any gun rights organizations in Minnesota. This OCDO sub-forum doesn't seem to get too much traffic, but I'm assuming CC is at least popular. Thanks.

Www.gocra.org - Group that brought shall-issue Permit to Carry to MN, among many other pro gun laws. And stopped numerous Bloomberg bills despite anti-gun majorites in both chambers of the legislature and the Governor.

Www.mngopac.org - PAC getting pro 2A people in office and keeping anti 2A people out.

There's a group out of Iowa that pretends to be a MN or to fundraise, but they don't do anything productive in the legislature.

Hope that helps.