• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri Open Carry . Org! Update

KBCraig

yes...as a tech i do not use IE, but for the sake of the website, you cannot expect everyone to use a 3rd party browser to view your content.

my opinion though

I agree, no website should ever require any particular browser. If it's W3C compliant, it should display very similarly on all browsers on all platforms.

What's more irritating to me than sites requiring non-IE, are sites that require IE; any site that requires IE is fundamentally broken. My job's intranet is like that. IE is the only allowed browser, for the laughable excuse that it's for "security reasons". If they were really concerned with online security, they'd start by banning IE and Windows!

ChiangShih

The website is compatible with firefox, IE, google chrome, and most mobile browsing apps. I've accessed the website multiple times from different browsers on seperate PCs, phones, and laptops. It should be running smoothly. If you are having any particular problems this may be an issue with your box or some other software or playback scripting issue. However, if you do have any persistent issues I'll be happy to go through the code and try to identify it.