• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mom's Demand skip Starbucks Aug 24th.

tombrewster421

Showin the love.
vebetyde.jpg

ak56

Campaign Veteran
Wife & I made our usual stop in the Carnation Starbucks this morning around 9:00. There were at least two dozen people in there. For those of you who have never been in the Carnation Starbucks, it's small; it barely holds two dozen people. No evidence of any boycott there.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Since I needed to go to the store in Belfair anyway...
I took some 2 dollar bills and my trusty Star Modelo Super to the Starbucks..
I was the only customer there at 7:30 pm,,, so I got to hang for a while
and chat it up with the workerbees.
I paperclipped my 2s to a note thanking Starbucks for following state law!
They said that no moms came, but many folks brought guns, drank coffee and showed support for the 2A.

Dave Workman

Difdi

"Many moms don't realize that they may be standing next to someone carrying a loaded gun inside Starbucks. Shockingly, if your state allows public carrying of firearms, Starbucks permits loaded guns on its premises," says the website.

Apparently they think it's better for half a dozen or more people to die in a shooting spree carried out by someone who preferentially targets gun free zones, than it is to wonder if the guy next to you might be a better citizen than you are.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I'm sure SB is reeling from the loss of business. It looks more like for every "mom" that didn't show up, 5-10 pro-gun people took their place.