• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member from Craig

MontanaCZ

imported post

Greetings,

I have read this site for some time, and I figured that I could give it a boost by finally joining up. Matt has done a fantastic job holding the fort here, and I slowly see the place growing.

I grew up here (North of Fort Benton, and Helena), moved away for about 15 years, and then came back. We live out in the sticks, so not only do we OC a pistol, but we OC rifles as well.. them thar nasty evil black ones. Up here we shoot on our own property, but then if you start shootin', you had be prepared for visitors. The neighbors are more than likely to show up and want to start a 'match'. :celebrate

Ya'll have a good day now.

-MTCZ

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

Howdy Neighbor!

As it hasbeen a full day with nobody from Montana saying hi, I willjust step over the border and give you a big welcome to the family. :D

LoveMyCountry

IdahoCorsair

State Researcher
imported post

welcome to OCDO! I'm formerly of Kalispel and Bozeman, but alas, I'm in Idaho now. Both great states... I really like what your legislature drew up as a resolution regarding the D.C. v. Heller case!

MontanaCZ

imported post

Yeah, that was pretty neat.

I also sent a copy of some stuff about the ammunition coding that is going around to my reps here in the state. The response was summed up by "fat chance".

-MTCZ