• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now the FOIC is refusing to hear cases because of cases they did not hear

davidmcbeth

Banned
Can a case that resulted in a decision of the commission not to schedule a hearing be adequate grounds or provide a reasonable basis, by itself, for the commission not to schedule another case for a hearing before the commission?

This is a question I posed to the freedom of information commission this week via declaratory ruling petition ...

The commission is now 100% on full retard

My last petition, that they decided not to issue a declaratory ruling on last month, asked them to provide the public the numerical limit on the number of appeals one can file with the commission. Of course, there is no limit that they can enforce....legally anyway.

I have about 20 FIC cases pending before superior courts .... on 25 JUN they were supposed to, under an order of the court, to state their reasons why they decided not to hear a few of these cases .... and they could not even describe their reasons....I foresee filing a motion for summary judgment (for not stating any reasons) or default for not following the court's order. Decisions decisions...

Last edited: