• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Town hall meeting

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

US Rep Marsha Blackburn held a town hall meeting in Linden Saturday morning and I attended OC'ing my CZ82. No one seemed to notice or have a reaction about it. There were no LE in attendence. It wasn't a terribly large crowd, since it was rather short notice about the event.

After it was over I had a chance to shake her hand and have a short chat with the congresswoman. She wasn't a bit bashful about being in the presence of an armed citizen.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

WCrawford wrote:
You expect the Honorable Marsha Blackburn to scream like .... a MSNBC reporter? :p

LOL

No, I knew you had spoken to her at the Nashville TEA Party while OC. The owner of the Commodore Hotel, where the meeting was held,is some what liberal from what I've heard. But he didn't say anything about my gun when I showed up. Just pointed me towards the restaurant area where the meeting would take place.

old dog

imported post

Brains, integrity, courage -- Marsha Blackburn is the complete package.

Brainwave: Let's try to persuade her to run against Lamar Alexander.

ecocks

imported post

Good to hear that TN continues to uphold OC and 2A. Proud to tell people where I live now (ID) that I'm from TN. Of couse, I was proud before too, just a leetle prouder now.