• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pet Safari in Colonial Heights is anti-gun

builtjeep

imported post

I stopped by saturday to get a couple of feeder rats for my ball python and noticed a sign on the door that read, "No firearms allowed inside the store". So I got back into the car and drove to Exotic Pets on rt. 10 where I was welcomed, noone said a word about my weapon, they DID read the large GSL button I was wearing.

Thanks Skid for making me buy a new one at liberty 101 :).

Edited: typing in a hurry lead to terribly misspelled words in the wrong order.

wylde007

imported post

If that is a verbatim quote of the posted sign I wouldn't shop there anyway for the fact I'd be deathly afraid that whoever wrote it might try to engage me in conversation.

Upon which my head might explode.

builtjeep

imported post

wylde007 wrote:
If that is a verbatim quote of the posted sign I wouldn't shop there anyway for the fact I'd be deathly afraid that whoever wrote it might try to engage me in conversation.

Upon which my head might explode.

oops, I was in a hurry when I posted that, it's been fixed.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

builtjeep wrote:
..., they DID read the large GSL button I was wearing.

Thanks Skid for making me buy a new one at liberty 101 :).

Any other folks needing a GSL button? - lasts longer than a single-use sticker:celebrate

Always a pleasure to see my ability to sell ice cubes to Eskimos has not faded.;)

stay safe.

skidmark