• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

police wont talk to you ? go to the chiefs house !!

WalkingWolf

Why are you so obsessed with him ?

From what I know about him he does have a good life and does work for a living.

What is your current employment ? Living off the tax payer dime ?

WHY are YOU so obsessed with him? YOU are the one who keeps posting and starting threads about him. Are you in love with him?

Primus

Yep. This is what OCDO has become!

How recent has this happened? I haven't been here long but I've seen a change lately. Obviously my time has been short so what I may see may be long coming or no change at all, hence me asking someone who's been around a while.

I've seen at least 2 posters straight up say they are quitting the forum from the shenanigans they've seen lately.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

eye95

It has been going downhill for a while. Lately, the descent has accelerated.

It used to be that heated arguments would be conducted logically. Now there is a cadre who is allowed to gang up on folks with whom they disagree, using emotion and personal attacks to try to break them down. Despite the fact that I disagree vehemently with you, I admire how you have withstood these attacks and maintained your (incorrect) rationality.

Lately, you have been showing cracks. Don't let them get to you. Stay on the high road. They are trying to "win" by making you take the low road.

I'd rather win you over by ration. Howver, of late, this site has been allowed to descend into a quagmire that makes that impossible.

I myself will not be here much longer. When I disappear, look me up. I am always know as eye95.

BTW, I have added a new line to my sig. I hope folks get it.

Moving on for now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>