• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pulled out of my apartment at gun point by swat members

OC for ME

Time will tell.....as soon as the FOIA is submitted the 'iron curtain' used to insulate the 'blue wall of obfuscation' will descend and the cover-up/lies/distortions/harassment will begin.

The OP is a marked man.....

PistolPackingMomma

Why did S.W.A.T respond, rather then Officers Dunkin and Donut?

Personally, I'm going to remain skeptical until I see a video or FOIA. If the events are true, follow the excellent advice already provided. If not...popcorn and flame thrower are standing by...

hammer6

He was being facetious. (Hope I spelled that right, tapathing doesn't have a spell checker.) :D

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

lol- a few of you guys are good...i didn't even have to use [/SARCASM].. i guess the picture was good enough from my first post lol. or maybe it's my location?

Jeff Hayes

Why did S.W.A.T respond, rather then Officers Dunkin and Donut?

Personally, I'm going to remain skeptical until I see a video or FOIA. If the events are true, follow the excellent advice already provided. If not...popcorn and flame thrower are standing by...

Ben said "to clarify it was not an assembled swat team just a few members of swat that responded to the call.." I know Ben and I will vouch for Ben.

hammer6

Ben said "to clarify it was not an assembled swat team just a few members of swat that responded to the call.." I know Ben and I will vouch for Ben.

Jerry said to explain that S.W.A.T. team members don't bustle around in their tactical gear all day waiting to pounce.. I know Jerry, and I will vouch for Jerry.

ben_cohen_jerry_greenfield.jpg

Last edited:

sirtirithon

Jerry said to explain that S.W.A.T. team members don't bustle around in their tactical gear all day waiting to pounce.. I know Jerry, and I will vouch for Jerry.

Thats right, they wear pink blouses and polka dot tights most of the time. How could we forget.

Jeff Hayes

No they do not but they do wear their little SWAT patches just so we understand they are SWAT team members and so we know to be afraider of them.

Trigger Dr

I think that it was NOT SWAT members, but instead, it was the 3 Ough (off) brothers. You know them, Jack, Jerk and Shove.

PistolPackingMomma

That still doesn't explain why SWAT responded instead of local LE. It makes no difference if it was the entire team or three buddies out for lunch down the street. It was still the Special Weapons And Tactics division that allegedly showed up.

Jeff Hayes

That still doesn't explain why SWAT responded instead of local LE. It makes no difference if it was the entire team or three buddies out for lunch down the street. It was still the Special Weapons And Tactics division that allegedly showed up.

I don't know about where you live but here the swat team members do regular police work when they are not doing a SWAT mission. So the officers that are SWAT team members are out writing tickets, arresting people and do all the regular things that police officers do everyday.

DCKilla

Most SWAT teams are made up of LEOs from other parts of their agency. There could be and probably are beat cops on a SWAT team.

Thor80

I don't know about where you live but here the swat team members do regular police work when they are not doing a SWAT mission. So the officers that are SWAT team members are out writing tickets, arresting people and do all the regular things that police officers do everyday.

+1 Here in Eastern WA we don't have a need for a full time SWAT team. Maybe in SC you do? Or maybe some folks think its like in the movies with a bunch of officers in full time tactical gear waiting for the BG's

-Thor