• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond's mayor is part of the Illegal Mayors

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
That's nort really news. If you check my pictures from a while back, VCDL asked him to rsign. We were treated very badly in that council meeting.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It might be news to some.

http://news.oldva.org/?p=1922
Gun owners show dignity despite Council Disrespect

ccshoulder-holster.jpg

Richmond Virginia- Last night, Gunowners and The Virginia Citizens Defense League, addressed the Richmond City Council. They were concerned about the City’ membership in a blatantly anti gun organization. The City has demonstrated numerous times, their disdain for Citizens protecting themselves and Virginia laws that uphold that right.
I’ve always thought that attitude odd, since the city is an unbelievably dangerous place.
I was also embarrassed for Virginians at the way some council members behaved, not only toward VCDL, but every person that addressed them last night. The President, Kathy.Graziano and the Vice President Ellen.Robertson, giggled and made jokes behind their hands when Citizens spoke. Ms. Graziano behaved especially badly and when speakers complained, she would speak to them as if they were misbehaving dogs.
In sharp contrast, VCDL members conducted themselves with dignity and respect for the system.
Philip Van Cleave, President of VCDL spoke after a long wait despite what appeared to be a convenient loss of his reserved time.
At the end of this article, is a copy of VCDL’s “Alert” to member. His account of the evening is quite accurate although much gentler than I put some things.
Orange “Guns Save Lives” stickers were everywhere in the Council Chambers.

ccshoulder-holster.jpg

ccwicked.jpg

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I have not forgotten, will not forget and just in case I do forget, Peter will remind me.

I do not like Richmond
or the mayor.

Neither are nice n' polite
or play fair.

They listen and grimace
and simply stare;

Except when to our shock
give the finger flair.

They do not like it that the law applies to them too. :D