• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment Movie Viewing FREE! Must see for enthusiasts!

Vwfinatic273

My organization is showing a movie that we feel all Second Amendment enthusiasts must see! Ice T narrates and Ted Nugent makes an appearance. Event is below which is posted on the Organization's page click the link to go there. We hope to see you patriots there! As stated there is no fee due, it is free bring whoever and whatever snacks you'd like!

We will be hosting a movie viewingl event for all patriotsl to view the second amendment movie titled: "Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire" which is hosted by Ice-T and includes Ted Nugent. Come see this movie, it is a MUST SEE!!!

Will be located at:
2839 Fairlawn Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27106

When:
February 22nd, 2014 at Noon

Facebook Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/428559297273452/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Last edited: