• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The “Buns and Guns” Meet-up

SharpShootur

The “Buns and Guns” Meet-up

My fellow Open Carriers!

The Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is conducting another monthly meet up! We’ve traveled to various locations throughout Las Vegas as well as the surrounding area, enjoying amazing eats and treats. We’ve also enjoyed the ambiance of camaraderie with friends at each gathering. And as wonderful as it has been, remember that there is always more room at the table so please join us.

Last time we decided to have a little taste of the country. You know, back to those by gone days when “you kill it, you grill it” and the vegetables were fresh and plentiful. This time, we’re going to “saddle up” and have some good old fashion spring time fun! That’s right! Grab your friends and family for burgers, buns, and guns. Please join us for the “Buns and Guns” meet up at Five Guys!

Please spread the word for the “Buns and Guns” Meet-up! The info is as follows:

Date: February 28, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m.
7580 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Ste. 120
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 431-0055

Hope to see you there! Remember to please bring your spouse! If you have a special someone in your life, please don’t forget to bring them too! As always, the more friends you bring the merrier! It's going to be a good time!

***PLEASE READ***
Remember, we're striving to make this a monthly event so please give me, SharpShootur, a list of any and all OC friendly restaurants and dives that you know of or find. That way, we'll have variety as well as good times!