• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Took my CWP class...

ichigo

imported post

ichigo wrote:
swillden wrote:
gunsfreak4791 wrote:
+1 on the above. I was thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes the swift, strong, I am a hero talk will make you look the worse. Sorry he threatened your livelihood but you sealed the deal.
It takes a courageous man to admit defeat except when they are facing legalities...then any Joe can do it. We can all see b1ack5mith is just going through the motions Chad forced him to go through. I applaud.

Chad, I believe a few lesson were learned. 1. You reserve the right to kick someone out of your class for disruption and will need to do it from time to time. 2. Try to teach classes where the people are not, "loaded for BEAR" to quote Dcowgirl.
You sound decent but if you want to win respect from everyone, become involved with this site and post your opinion on other topics. If we never hear from you or Dcowgirl again, we know your intent was to create an account to merely clear your name caring less about the issues of open carry, never post again, and trolling your business in the process. Hope to see you pop up here and there.
-banki-
It's been a month and XDMan72 and Dcowgirl hasn't posted. Shows how much he cares about his customer base.
If anyone is still interested in his services here is his link.

http://www.personalhomedefense.com.
I know I won't be visiting anytime soon. Maybe he is real busy and not able to be involved...aren't we all. Come back on and participate Chad. Your friends can let you know the topic just won't go away. No vendettas here just keeping the public aware of your attitude towards the open carry group.
-banki-

XDMan72

imported post

ichigo wrote:
ichigo wrote:
swillden wrote:
gunsfreak4791 wrote:
+1 on the above. I was thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes the swift, strong, I am a hero talk will make you look the worse. Sorry he threatened your livelihood but you sealed the deal.
It takes a courageous man to admit defeat except when they are facing legalities...then any Joe can do it. We can all see b1ack5mith is just going through the motions Chad forced him to go through. I applaud.

Chad, I believe a few lesson were learned. 1. You reserve the right to kick someone out of your class for disruption and will need to do it from time to time. 2. Try to teach classes where the people are not, "loaded for BEAR" to quote Dcowgirl.
You sound decent but if you want to win respect from everyone, become involved with this site and post your opinion on other topics. If we never hear from you or Dcowgirl again, we know your intent was to create an account to merely clear your name caring less about the issues of open carry, never post again, and trolling your business in the process. Hope to see you pop up here and there.
-banki-
It's been a month and XDMan72 and Dcowgirl hasn't posted. Shows how much he cares about his customer base.
If anyone is still interested in his services here is his link.

http://www.personalhomedefense.com.
I know I won't be visiting anytime soon. Maybe he is real busy and not able to be involved...aren't we all. Come back on and participate Chad. Your friends can let you know the topic just won't go away. No vendettas here just keeping the public aware of your attitude towards the open carry group.
-banki-

Sorry, it has been so long, yes I have been very busy and don’t have a lot of time. I would like to comment on the OpenCarry.org site. I don’t see eye to eye with some of your views, but that is what life is all about. I would like to express my growing awareness of the OC cause though. While I spent 10+ years in law enforcement my views about OC and “MOST” of the people who did carry, where that of a bunch of disgruntled individuals who had been picked on in the school yard all their lives and where carrying a gun in the open so they could feel cool or courageous. I am finding more and more that this is not the case. This site is a great resource for people to get the laws regarding firearms laws. I have taken the time to read other threads posted her and find it educational. I will try to contribute more to the threads when time permits.

Still here!