• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trouble at the Rock Financial Gunshow

Michigander

The airline industry is in failure as a direct result of people refusing to be felt up and examined. Please do show me some biased study that may indicate otherwise. Literally everyone I know says they will not fly anymore due to the intrusions and violations of rights and privacy. So unless I travel with some hard core group I think this is a common feeling today and we see the entire airline industry in failure as a result.

Amen!

The staggeringly inept FAA has gone further than I'd have ever dreamed to make things more inconvenient, more unconstitutional, and more blatantly dangerous than consumers have any reason at all to tolerate. That **** should have long ago been ended through the process of a boycott.

The absurd misconceptions about explosives, the race to see who can violate the most amendments from the Bill Of Rights, I for one will not support it with money.

If I need to get across the country these days, I will drive or I will not go. There are literally no exceptions. Funerals, weddings, I'll drive of miss the occasion. 2 or 3 people driving through the night in a small car is more economical anyway.

sprinklerguy28

I am still amazed at the number of people who support places that do not allow them to carry. There are gun shows and gun stores that recognize our rights. The attitudes of I'll just CC its none of their business only hinders everyone's efforts in getting our rights fully recognized. No firearms allowed should equal no money. These business owners would get the hint really quick.

NHCGRPR45

True... and you can have "assault" w/out "battery" and "battery" w/out "assault"

but its more fun when they tell you whats going to happen to you, before they try to do it. :shocker: makes it easier to laugh at them, like that guy at kroger:cuss:

at least i had a good idea what he thought about me, makes everything so much more pleasant when haveing a good 2 way comunication between to mature adults.:monkey

Tomas

Amen!

The staggeringly inept FAA has gone further than I'd have ever dreamed to make things more inconvenient, more unconstitutional, and more blatantly dangerous than consumers have any reason at all to tolerate. That **** should have long ago been ended through the process of a boycott.

The absurd misconceptions about explosives, the race to see who can violate the most amendments from the Bill Of Rights, I for one will not support it with money.

If I need to get across the country these days, I will drive or I will not go. There are literally no exceptions. Funerals, weddings, I'll drive of miss the occasion. 2 or 3 people driving through the night in a small car is more economical anyway.

FAA isn't doing it, it's the TSA... http://www.tsa.gov/ ...a part of Homeland Security.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
but its more fun when they tell you whats going to happen to you, before they try to do it. :shocker: makes it easier to laugh at them, like that guy at kroger:cuss:

at least i had a good idea what he thought about me, makes everything so much more pleasant when haveing a good 2 way comunication between to mature adults.:monkey

:lol: