• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UCF police says gun owners ‘threat to themselves and others’

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
At first that was funny. Then I remembered you are in Utah, and that made it downright hysterical.
From Utah:

35d20qh.jpg

It's good stuff, btw!

Last edited:

77zach

Portilla has said he will be the Republican fall guy and kill campus carry again this year. No word yet on OC.

The politics are interesting, maybe Thrasher still haunts us. There are no reasonable arguments against cwfl holders carrying at schools.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ADulay

I think the "logic" of the legislators is that although you may an absolutely normal, concealed carrier in your normal life, the minute you attend a university, you become some kind of deranged killer with a gun.

Their logic is obviously flawed.

They get to vote on it. We don't.

AD

Last edited: