• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Very OC friendly resturant - Kelso, TN

FTG-05

Uncle J's Seafood and More in Kelso, TN. Right on Hwy 64, about 10-15 miles east of Fayetteville, TN, about 45 minutes northeast of Huntsville, AL.

Went there with the wife this evening, first time I cc'd in like forever (we were supposed to go with a couple friends but they backed out). We were there maybe 10 minutes when I noticed one of the waitresses had a Sig-like auto on her right hip (took a pic, I'll post it later), then noticed our waitress also carried a semi-auto. None of the other staff carried as far as I could tell. As usual, no one appeared to notice nor care.

Very good service. One of the few places where my iced tea glass never got close to being empty. :banana:

Food wasn't too bad either. We shared the crawdad etoufee as an appetizer, wife had the garlic butter fried shrimp and I had the fried shrimp platter. Basic, but good, food.

Even though it's a 40 minute drive from our place, we'll be going back! :monkey