• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Work only allows CC

Dirk platinum

No telling you what the companies I worked for . I don't recall making any claims of my appearance ,other then that it was silly for anyone to assume I was police .i have no idea what you think about me .Appearance was not the issue employer policy was .

Last edited:

Dirk platinum

I assumsed you were saying that the companies were being bigots /not allowing cause of my appearance (which was not the case). If I misunderstood you I sincerely apologise . I'm here to be with gun loving ocers not for conflict .i was not employing you were a bigot .

Last edited:

Dirk platinum

Ahh, but I am a bigot, prejudicial and racist, all certificates of accomplishment from the school of hard knocks.

Look at the definitions, all refer to obstinacy and personal values.

Ofcourse you're a racist so am I after all we own guns and according to MSNBC that proves it.

Last edited:

HPmatt

Ofcourse you're a racist so am I after all we own guns and according to MSNBC that proves it.

I don't care what you look like if you do a great job. If I had a business - outside of (currently) no OC Texas - I wouldn't have a problem with what you looked like as long as you did a great job. Not my intent at all to change the focus of this thread to anything about you. Issue I have is if I had a business dealing with the public, I'd prefer my employees to CC, unless of course it was a gun shop, pawn store, pizza delivery service, etc. If it was the former, would have a sign similar to this posted.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 78