• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Bolt06

1. B

College Campus

imported post I am from PA and I have a CCW and I visit my girlfriend all the time at her college. I have searched and searched for a section that covers a law for or against CC on a PA college campus. I haven't found anything saying I can't but I remember reading something after the VA tech...
  2. B

Loaning a weapon

imported post I have a friend that is fully licensed to own and carry a firearm but is still looking for his first one. Is it legal to loan him a personal handgun of my own until he is able to purchase his own? I am trying to get him onto the OC side of life but I wanted to check first so I...
  3. B

Airman Shot on 4th

imported post http://www.nbc10.com/news/13627335/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news Sorry for the late post.. I can't comment on some of it because of the investigation and privacy for victim. but I have information that you will never see posted from a NJ news network. An airman was going to a...
  4. B

Who for President

imported post I have been out of the loop for a while and might be again soon.. but I am trying to locate opinion on the candidates for president 08 on weapons.. I for a while was leaning toward Giuliani because of his work in NY but then i realized that NY is next to New Jersey when it comes...
  5. B

Is There A Limit

imported post I thought of this the other day when I saw a state official from mississippi OCing with two hip holsters. (left and right..) and matching weapons. which leads to my question. How many guns can you open carry with? is there a limit or a suggestion as to how many you can have...
  6. B

Another School Shooting

imported post NICKEL MINES, Pa. - A 32-year-old milk truck driver took about a dozen girls hostage in a one-room Amish schoolhouse Monday, barricaded the doors with boards and killed at least three girls and apparently himself, authorities said. It was the nation's third deadly school shooting...
  7. B

Bad Run In

imported post I was riding my 4 wheeler late at night in some woods that are known to have questionable people in them. so I was OCing..(with a tactical ..for comfort) and after the woods .. I exited in an area I didn't know. long story short I was stopped on the side of the road to call some...
  8. B

OC to Dicks

imported post I decided to see what reaction I would get from OC in dicks sporting goods since it is by the main mall in my area. I went in for a couple things. so I knew it wouldn't take long if there was a problem. I was looked at my a couple employees a little weird at first and no one...
  9. B

Problems

imported post I was in my local gun store here in PA and I asked them about whether or not they open carry when they are not at work. I got a quick snapped back answer of no one is allowed to do that and my information must be wrong. I brought up the court case of ortiz v. commonwealthand I was...
  10. B

Open and Conceal carry from Pa to VA

imported post I don't seem to understand the law properly. opencarry.org has VA as a golden open carry state. but I have a PA conceal carry permit which doesn't have the reciprocity with VA for concealed carry.so does that mean that I can open carry only? or is it that I am wrong on both counts?
  11. B

When to pull

imported post I have a short scenario of what I think i would pull and use my weapon. but let me know if there would be wrong in this. I understand it that if harm is coming to you or another citizen you can pull. but for my scenario. you walk out of a bookstore and head down the street...
  12. B

Open Carry In Pennsylvania

imported post does anyone know the whether there is a difference between the holsters used while open carrying? I have a tactical thigh holster and i like it but don't know if there is a limit as to how i can open carry.. also this is ignorance on my part but if you have a CCW permit you can...