• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Don Tomas

1. Don Tomas

Mayor Daley is at it again! What an idiot.

This guy is a real piece of work. Hard to imagine anybody who'd support such an arrogant a-hole for Mayor...
  2. Don Tomas

Supreme court ruling vs. Ab1934 (open carry ban)

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, the Supreme Court has upheld and affirmed 2a rights by applying the right to keep and bear arms to States and Cities. The Chicago gun ban would now be deemed, illegal and unconstitional. Hooray! As for AB1934....let's watch as it goes down in flames. Democrats...
  3. Don Tomas

Supreme court ruling (mcdonald vs. Chicago)

WE WON!!! The Supreme Court ruling upheld 2a rights by affirming that the law is applicable to Federal, State and City equally. Anti-gun folks are going to hate the ruling. :banana: AP News : The Orange County Register Jun 28, 10:21 AM EDT Justices extend gun owner rights nationwide...
  4. Don Tomas

Hermosa Beach Open Carry Beach Clean-up

imported post I read with interest the news article from the Daily Breeze who reported on the event. While brief, it was an absolutely great article, well written and with no negative bias whatsoever. Good old fashioned reporting....just the facts M'aam. Anyway, I sent an email to the reporter...
  5. Don Tomas

Denny Crane for President

imported post Give em' hell Denny! http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn31/DarkRedGoldWing/Videos/?action=view&current=DennyCrane_For_President.flv
  6. Don Tomas

Danbud Video

imported post Hi Guys. I'm still new here and just discovered the Danbus video which I watched today. http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18078410First let me say, Danbus....congratulations on keeping your cool and having a level head through the whole ordeal. I'd...
  7. Don Tomas

New member looking to attend North Orange County gathering

imported post Hi guys. I've been reading a lot on the subject of UOC and joined today a a result of the growing debate. I think there's much to be said for UOC and I support it along with CCW in CA. Anyway, I'd enjoy a chance to meet some new folks and gain your perspective on UOC. I was...