• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by FLMason

1. FLMason

Music City Center

Was thinking of heading downto the boat show and was wondering if the new Music City Center was posted Thanks
  2. FLMason

Nachos

Went to go to Nachos on Hwy 100 for lunch Fri and noticed a gun buster sign went to Applebs insted going to call to talk to them
  3. FLMason

opry mills mall

Going to opry mills and was wondering if anyone has been there after It has been reopened and was wondering about no gun signs
  4. FLMason

Stone Mt.

I will be heading to stone mt. For the weekend and was wondering if anyone has carried there. Also what about the theme park.
  5. FLMason

Gfz

Toys r Us in bellview tn has big gun buster sign on front door. I will be contacting corp to see if it is there policy.
  6. FLMason

Church & School

If you go to a church that has a pvt school in it mon.-fri. does that make the sanctuary and church grounds off limits on sunday ?
  7. FLMason

Land Between The Lakes

imported post The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area is a United States National Recreation Area located in Kentucky and Tennessee between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake. The area was designated a national recreation area by President John F. Kennedy in 1963. The recreation area...
  8. FLMason

Land Between The Lakes

imported post The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area is a United States National Recreation Area located in Kentucky and Tennessee between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake. The area was designated a national recreation area by President John F. Kennedy in 1963. The recreation area...
  9. FLMason

Gun Show

imported post Anyone planning on going to the gun show @ the Nashville fair grounds
  10. FLMason

Why I carry a Gun

imported post Got this in an emailthought it was good I don't carry a gun to killpeople. I carry a gun to keep from beingKilled. I don't carry a gun to scare people. Icarry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scaryplace. I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I...
  11. FLMason

county bldg's

imported post can you carry in county owned bldg's if they are notrelated to park,sports,this is all i could find It is an offense for any person to possess or carry, whether openly or concealed, with the intent to go armed, any weapon prohibited by § 39-17-1302(a), not used solely for...
  12. FLMason

new speaker of the house

imported post I don't think the election went the way republicans wanted it to I wander how that will effect the bill to allow carry in restaurants and parks ?