• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by mlawson

1. mlawson

let's hear it for an upstate NY school district ~ facial recognition cams in the hallways

Why a school in a city with a population of 21,000? Why not Rochester? Or Syracuse?
  2. mlawson

CCW Permit with a 22 year old felony conviction

Does no good locked in a drawer. Might as well not have one at all.
  3. mlawson

yo missouri come get your man...

F*** that, make him serve 3 years in the Army. With 2 rounds of Basic Training.
  4. mlawson

Retention Holster. What level do you guys use?

OC, Level 2.
  5. mlawson

Open Carry experience thread.

I O.C as much as I can here in Tucson. Haven't had anyone stop and ask nor do I get weird looks.
  6. mlawson

AZ CCW permit.

Ah, ok. I debated the CCW thing to, but I do tend to travel a lot so having reciprocity helps.
  7. mlawson

Last nite’s KS shooting bar shooting as reported by...

Repealing the 2A will cause more violence.
  8. mlawson

AZ CCW permit.

What are you trying to imply?
  9. mlawson

AZ CCW permit.

I was just wondering what the average/typical turn around time is for an AZ CCW permit. A couple months ago, I sent mine in and 10 days later, I got my permit. 10 days! I checked multiple websites regarding this matter and its stated typical processing time was 60-70 days.
  10. mlawson

Another one moving to Montana.

It was a job offer that got me to come down here to Arizona also.
  11. mlawson

Unconstitutional gun-control sticker prosecution under Tenn. § 55-8-187

Hope the sheriff's office gets there ass's handed to them.
  12. mlawson

F*** that!!! I will not miss the snow nor the several feet of it in one day.
  13. mlawson

May I inquire as to why you are leaving AZ? I moved here from NY back in March and haven't looked back yet.
  14. mlawson

What do you carry?

Mossberg 9mm every day OC. Then when the mood strikes, Beretta M9
  15. mlawson

Open carry ny

Move to Arizona like I did from Chemung Cty.