• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by vegasche1023

1. V

OCing an ar15

I would NEVER do this but I was just wondering if there is a law against it?
  2. V

Can you just shoot a BG without saying anything to him first?

imported post Let's say I am at 7-11 at 2:30am and a guy walks in to rob the place, he doesn't see me, and I decide to step in. Would I have to yell, "Drop the gun!" like cops do? or just shoot him? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but a buddy ask me and I didn't know how to reply.
  3. V

non-resident ccw permit

imported post Are they easy to obtain? Is the process the same as resident?
  4. V

using a real unloaded gun for training

imported post I have a friend who teaches Krav Maga. He uses an unloaded Glock to teach disarming. I was always taught NEVER point a gun at someone, so we got in a heated "debate" about this. How do you feel?
  5. V

FS Glock 17 NEW

imported post SOLD PLEASE DELETE!!!
  6. V

Homeland Security Lost Dozens of Guns, According to Internal Report

imported post http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/homeland-security-lost-dozens-guns-report/story?id=9875383&page=1
  7. V

1st gen. Glock 22 price?

imported post Looking to buy a G22 from vegasguntrader.com. It has rear night sights, (2) 10 round magazines, and (1) 15 round magazine. Is $350 a good price? here's a pic the guy sent.
  8. V

torn and dirty flag at police station

imported post Went into police station to register my gun today. I look up at flagpole and notice the American flag badly torn and dirty. Don't know if I overreacted, but I went it there and gave the desk sergeant some very nasty words. My buddy and gf that were with me said I overreacted...
  9. V

Can someone carry a gun that isn't theirs

imported post My brother's GF lives in somewhat of a shady neighborhood, long story short he was in front of her house and looked at some thugs the wrong way. One thug starts talking crap and lifts his shirt up(gun was tucked in waistband). My bro had already told his girl to go inside when the...
  10. V

College student saves 10

imported post Read this on several different pro-gun websites http://community.comcast.net/comcastportal/board/print?board.id=news&message.id=1164771&page=1&format=page Yet another reason to keep a gun in the house . Several months ago, in the notoriously dangerous neighborhood of College...
  11. V

Do I have to inform cop that I am armed?

imported post If he doesn't ask if I have weapons in the car do I legally have to tell him I'm carrying? Everytime I do I get asked to exit vehicle, which ends up resulting in a 20-30min stop.
  12. V

Do I have to tell cop i have a gun on me?

imported post If he doesn't ask if I have weapons in the car do I legally have to tell him I'm carrying? Everytime I do I get asked to exit vehicle, which ends up resulting in a 20-30min stop. In Las Vegas,NV
  13. V

first encounter with LE

imported post So I was pulled over last night a little after midnight. The officer asked me if I knew why she pulled me over(i was texting and swerved a little bit), I told her I was OCing. She said, "Ok, give me your DL and blue card." I reply that its in my back right pocket behind gun. She...
  14. V

Beretta 8040 retention holster

imported post I have a KNJ nylon holster w/ thumb break but I feel that it isn't enough to stop someone from sneaking up and taking gun from me. Any suggestions? thanks
  15. V

Open carry in nevada

imported post Is open carry permitted on college grounds? if so can anyone list NRS that states so? thanks