• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

OC in LA County

imported post As with the other "OC in ___" threads, the purpose of this thread is to log my OC experiences and allow others to comment. Most of my OC experiences will take place in the city of Santa Clarita, which is where I currently live. 1/11/08 The Situation My wife and I are in the...
  2. C

Carry "mode"

imported post It's getting close to my 21rst birthday, and as I consider which handgun will be my first and whether or not I will be OCing I have been thinking about the different "modes" of carry that are possible in CA. Obviously, in incorporated territory (unless you have an OC permit) your...
  3. C

Electoral College

imported post I know that this isn't directly related to firearms or OC, but considering that our next presidential election is only a year away, and that who we elect as president will have an effect on our cause, I want to see what everyone's thoughts are on this article...