• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

SAF Filed Suit Against Illinois!

http://online.barrons.com/article/PR-CO-20110513-909258.html Snip: The lawsuit alleges that Illinois statutes that completely ban the carrying of handguns for self-defense are "inconsistent with the Second Amendment." Joining SAF are two private citizens, Michael Moore of Champaign and...
  2. C

The Full Text of HB 148 has been filed!!!

Please forget everything that you have read about HB 148 and start reading the real bill. It was filed today as Amendment 2 and replaces everything in the shell bill that the anti-gunners have been picking apart for months...
  3. C

10mm Carry Ammo

imported post I just bought a Colt Delta Elite off of gunbroker and need ammo recommendations. I handload my practice ammo, but have always been in the habit of carrying factory stuff. I've heard great things about Double Taps 10mm loads. I've had a bad experience with their 454 Casull but I...
  4. C

OCDO gets nod in youtube parody: Hitler Reacts - Open Carry on Project Runway

imported post Enjoy, I laughed my a$s off! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbS5o91DRYs
  5. C

Cabela's in Hazelwood

imported post I will be in Missouri tomorrow and part of my trip will be taking me into St. Louis. I'm an Illinois resident but have permits that are recognized in Missouri. I know that I cannot open carry in the city of St. Louis, but can I OC in Hazelwood? I'd like to stop at the Cabela's...