• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Backed up a Cop out of Nowhere

b1ack5mith

imported post

3 things...

ONE... what country is he from.

TWO... WHY did he join this site to talk crap, everyone knows only wussies try to figth online, if you really want to fight or argue with us, go get a job, fly out and im SURE all of us are willing to meet you at the airport and greet you with our willingness to debate :)

THREE... WHAT do you have against AMERICANS!? And if you think you can talk to Utahns about the bible, youre preachin to the wrong quire :)over 75%of us are Jesus worshiping, Bible reading Americans. Sorry were a "FREE COUTNRY" mister mark. I guess its something youll never experience :)

(you guys know you love me! :))

b1ack5mith

imported post

Bt the way, you cant just "hate" ALLL cops. thats the same thing as hating an entire race of people, its just unjust, it doesnt make sence. okay, if ONE cop in particular was a jerk, donw hate ALL cops for it. we have cops on here, and theyre GOOD people.

TIP: Cops wont pull you over or give you a hard time if you dont break the law ;)