• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Backed up a Cop out of Nowhere

apollosmith

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
You, like most Amerikans, live in a fairytale world.
Could you please show 'us' the courtesy of calling us Americans? We earned that title the hard way and you calling us Amerikans is offensive.

I too wish you a bit of happiness. I don't know how anybody could be happy believing that everyone else in their world is 'stupid', living in a 'fairytale world', and 'ignorant'. It's a bit pathetic, to be honest.

Now, where is that 'ignore' function?

imported post

apollosmith wrote:
Could you please show 'us' the courtesy of calling us Americans? We earned that title the hard way and you calling us Amerikans is offensive.

I too wish you a bit of happiness. I don't know how anybody could be happy believing that everyone else in their world is 'stupid', living in a 'fairytale world', and 'ignorant'. It's a bit pathetic, to be honest.

Yea, my wife tries to encourage me to quit using the word "stupid," but I have yet to find a suitable replacement. "Gullible" is a candidate.......along with "misinformed" and others.........There are very few "Americans" left. Most all of what I encounter are truly "Amerikans." Sorry if the shoe fits. If you're NOT an "Amerikan," you know who you are.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

apollosmith wrote:

Yea, my wife tries to encourage me to quit using the word "stupid," but I have yet to find a suitable replacement. "Gullible" is a candidate.......along with "misinformed" and others.........There are very few "Americans" left. Most all of what I encounter are truly "Amerikans." Sorry if the shoe fits. If you're NOT an "Amerikan," you know who you are.

Please Amuse me...Define Americans Vs. Amerikans

tarzan1888

imported post

apollosmith wrote:

roflmao1.gif
Hay apollosmith, you're my kind of guy.

ChinChin

imported post

Hrm. . .calling people stupid, gullible and misinformed. . . .Sounds to me like you are judging others. Doesn't your beloved sacred ancient tome mention something about judge not, yadda yadda yadda. . .?

Kind of painting all police with a wide brush there aren't we? Saying there are bad cops, and since SOME good cops do nothing, all cops everywhere are bad.

To use your own logic against you, the Third Reich were christians who slaughtered millions, other christians knew about it and did nothing for a very long time. So. . .by your logic, all christians are to blame for doing nothing about theThird Reich.

See what I just did there?

tarzan1888

imported post

Obviously, you, as do most Amerikans, have no concept of the meaning of the word "judge" as used in the scriptures..........

Oh so you're a Prophet now.:what:

To give you your deserved reverence; Salami, Salami, Salami, BOLOGNA:exclaim:

roflmao1.gif
roflmao1.gif
roflmao1.gif
roflmao1.gif

tarzan1888

imported post

Yea, my wife tries to encourage me to quit using the word "stupid," but I have yet to find a suitable replacement....

I feel your pain, you sort of call everyone stupid don't you. I found this picture of you and your best friend.

Attachments

• kkk.jpg
    kkk.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 216

Enthusiast

imported post

dngreer wrote:
mazellan819 wrote:
He seems to misconstrue exact knowledge of illegal activity with knowledge that some cops are involved in illegal activity. To say that every single cop has exact knowledge's of every other cops daily duties and that they are involved in illegal activity is just plane asinine. The generalization he is trying to make against cops just shows his lack of knowledge of the legal system or how it works. My suggestion would be for him to learn the system. Yes it has flaws but it was a system put together by flawed humans. We are all flawed in one way or another. If a police officer has exact knowledge's that a crime was committed by an individual, whither they be a cop or citizen, has a duty to report it or make an arrest. Please research "probable cause" and "reasonable suspicion."

So Mr. mark edward marchiafava, Next time your on the freeway and see someone speeding, be sure to notify the police immediately or you will be guilty of accessory to speeding for your blatant failure to report. So using mark's logic all moterists are bad.
Exactly!It is not logical thinking that mark is using, and onecannot hate on such a large scale. Just likeyou cannot accurately saythat all black people are rappers, all computer techs are nerds, all white people can't dance, and all members of the military are murderers, neither can you generalize and say all LEOs are bad.
"You guys" will never understand. It's just not possible. As the bible says, "they have eyes and see not, they have ears and hear not." There's no hate involved, just a justified mistrust.

Do you thinkJesus would make the kind of Prejudiced and Bigoted blanket statements that you have? In other words, What Would Jesus Do? I suppose you have had some bad experiences with some Police Officers, and for that I'm sorry. But, the type of discriminatory statements you have used and tried to justify are just WRONG no matter how you, or anyone else, tries to justify them.

Are there some Bad Cops out there? Yes there are. Are there some Police Officers out there that just shouldn't be there, no matte what the reason? Yes there are. Are there more Good Cops out there that Bad ones? YES THERE ARE! Can this be said for any other job, career, or occupation out there? Yes it can. Do you have the same mistrust for everyone else who is a part of some other occupation who has wronged you?

I AM A GOOD COP AND I TAKE PERSONAL OFFENSE TO ALL YOUR STATEMENTS!:cuss:

tarzan1888

imported post

Enthusiast wrote:
dngreer wrote:
mazellan819 wrote:
He seems to misconstrue exact knowledge of illegal activity with knowledge that some cops are involved in illegal activity. To say that every single cop has exact knowledge's of every other cops daily duties and that they are involved in illegal activity is just plane asinine. The generalization he is trying to make against cops just shows his lack of knowledge of the legal system or how it works. My suggestion would be for him to learn the system. Yes it has flaws but it was a system put together by flawed humans. We are all flawed in one way or another. If a police officer has exact knowledge's that a crime was committed by an individual, whither they be a cop or citizen, has a duty to report it or make an arrest. Please research "probable cause" and "reasonable suspicion."

So Mr. mark edward marchiafava, Next time your on the freeway and see someone speeding, be sure to notify the police immediately or you will be guilty of accessory to speeding for your blatant failure to report. So using mark's logic all moterists are bad.
Exactly!It is not logical thinking that mark is using, and onecannot hate on such a large scale. Just likeyou cannot accurately saythat all black people are rappers, all computer techs are nerds, all white people can't dance, and all members of the military are murderers, neither can you generalize and say all LEOs are bad.
"You guys" will never understand. It's just not possible. As the bible says, "they have eyes and see not, they have ears and hear not." There's no hate involved, just a justified mistrust.

Do you thinkJesus would make the kind of Prejudiced and Bigoted blanket statements that you have? In other words, What Would Jesus Do? I suppose you have had some bad experiences with some Police Officers, and for that I'm sorry. But, the type of discriminatory statements you have used and tried to justify are just WRONG no matter how you, or anyone else, tries to justify them.

Are there some Bad Cops out there? Yes there are. Are there some Police Officers out there that just shouldn't be there, no matte what the reason? Yes there are. Are there more Good Cops out there that Bad ones? YES THERE ARE! Can this be said for any other job, career, or occupation out there? Yes it can. Do you have the same mistrust for everyone else who is a part of some other occupation who has wronged you?

I AM A GOOD COP AND I TAKE PERSONAL OFFENSE TO ALL YOUR STATEMENTS!:cuss:

Well Said, Well said

I thank you for your service. :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:

imported post

Jesus stood in the synagogues of Jerusalem, toe to toe with the so-called leaders of the nation of Israel, and told them their father was the devil. Would you consider that to be a "predjudiced and blanket statement?"

One more (last) time: There ARE no "good cops." If there were, the so-called "good cops" would have turned in all the "bad cops" for criminal prosecution. You admit there ARE "bad cops." How can that be? Why aren't you "good cops" taking care of your own? And that is EXACTLY what the"good cops" are doing: taking care of their own.

BTW, "law enforcement officers" were not unknown to the founders of this once-great Republic. Matter of fact, the founders went to great lengths to PREVENT such a fascist concept from rearing it's ugly head in the newly organized united States of America. Tsk, tsk, we've strayed a long way from freedom.

Enthusiast

imported post

Jesus stood in the synagogues of Jerusalem, toe to toe with the so-called leaders of the nation of Israel, and told them their father was the devil. Would you consider that to be a "predjudiced and blanket statement?"

One more (last) time: There ARE no "good cops." If there were, the so-called "good cops" would have turned in all the "bad cops" for criminal prosecution. You admit there ARE "bad cops." How can that be? Why aren't you "good cops" taking care of your own? And that is EXACTLY what the"good cops" are doing: taking care of their own.

BTW, "law enforcement officers" were not unknown to the founders of this once-great Republic. Matter of fact, the founders went to great lengths to PREVENT such a fascist concept from rearing it's ugly head in the newly organized united States of America. Tsk, tsk, we've strayed a long way from freedom.
I don't call what Jesus did Prejudiced, Jesus was calling the Israelites Father the devil, this was based on their actions and theirbeliefs.Jesus was not saying the Israeliteswere of thedevil simply because they were of Israel.What your are sayingabout Police Officers is Prejudiced and Bigoted. You don't know me, nor do you know anything about me. But, yet you seem to consider me a "Bad Cop" simply because I am a "Cop." This is about as Prejudiced, Discriminatory, and Bigoted as you can get PERIOD.

Whether You like it or not, Police Officers are granted the same Constitutional Rights as everyone else, this includes the Right to Due Process and Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

tarzan1888

imported post

Jesus Christ, the son of God, was in a position to discern the intents of their hearts and make a judgement. You are not.

In this world there are few things that are absolute and your above statement should be judged as false on that basis alone, but in my life, which has probably been longer than yours by many years, I have found just the opposite to be true.

[/quote]

Our founding fathers knew human nature and understood it far better than you appear to. In adverse to you they were inspired men and founded a government, though flawed, that is better than any other that has or will exist on this earth until the afore mention Jesus Christ comes again.

In one of my previous posts, about your use of the term "stupid" I posted a picture in jest, but me thinks I hit nearer the mark than I thought.

I, sir, am very sorry for you.:(

acrimsontide

imported post

How do we even know that this guy who is calling himself Mark Edward Marchiafava is who he says he is? Sounds more like a troll to me. (at least in my opinion) I have read those articles about what happened to the real Mr. Marchiafava and if the articles are true, then he suffered a real injustice!! This guy who now calls himself Mark Edward Marchiafava on the forum may or may not be the same guy. If so, he is now so full of hatred that MAYBE, just MAYBE heSHOULD NOThave a firearm!!!! Someone with this much hatred might possibly be a very dangerous indidviual to himself and to others.

His logic is beyond reason. There are good and bad people in all professions, law enforcement, ministers, salesmen, even mothers!!! That does not make everyone of that particular classification bad.

tarzan1888

imported post

acrimsontide wrote:
How do we even know that this guy who is calling himself Mark Edward Marchiafava is who he says he is? Sounds more like a troll to me. (at least in my opinion) I have read those articles about what happened to the real Mr. Marchiafava and if the articles are true, then he suffered a real injustice!! This guy who now calls himself Mark Edward Marchiafava on the forum may or may not be the same guy. If so, he is now so full of hatred that MAYBE, just MAYBE heSHOULD NOThave a firearm!!!! Someone with this much hatred might possibly be a very dangerous indidviual to himself and to others.

His logic is beyond reason. There are good and bad people in all professions, law enforcement, ministers, salesmen, even mothers!!! That does not make everyone of that particular classification bad.
An astute observation. :what:

Enthusiast

imported post

acrimsontide wrote:

I agree, good call.